Have you always wanted to make this quilt and not been able to make the classes in store? In 2021 we have the solution for you!! This year for the very first time we will be offering the program ONLINE.
Animal Alphabet really is a wonderful project. A true family heirloom that would delight any little person!
We have offered this program for the last 5 years in store and it has always been a huge success. The online program will run over a 7 month period comprising of 7 monthly classes.
In order to participate in this program you are agreeing to pay the initial payment of $233 followed by 10 monthly payments of $116.50. When purchasing this program you will only be charged the initial payment of $233. Once enrolled you will be contacted by Cutting Cloth to make arrangements for the remaining payemts which will be billed to you on the first week of every month from February through to November 2021. The total cost for the program is $1398. If you join after Janurary 2021 you will be billed for the amounts that you previously missed so as to catch you up with the rest of the group. If you have any questions please contact the shop we will be happy to help!
You DON'T need to have attended one of Kellie's beginners classes to participate in this program. This program will take you from the basics through to the more complex techniques used to complete this quilt. You will receive an additional small skill building projects / tasks to further develop your technique in each of the seven classes included in the program. In addition to this will will recieve access to an additional online program, Raw Edge Alstars, which will further assist you in developing your Free Motion & Raw Edge skills.
This fee covers the following items;
- Animal Alphabet Pattern, placement diagrams
- A total of seven monthly online classes held from May through to November 2021 - dates listed below. These sessions will comprise of a combination of live and recorded content. You will have access to this content for the entire period of the class. As the classes will be recorded you will be able to access the content even if you arent able to attend the class.
- The seven classes include an indroductory class where you will be taught the raw edge technique, trapunto & begin the process of learning free motion quilting - the class kit for this class is included in your class fee
- All fabrics to complete the quilt top, including; background fabric & fabric for the appliqué shapes.
- All applique shapes will be pre-fused, pre-cut to size & set together ready for placement.
- Batting for both the project and to complete the trapunto.
- Matching polyester threads for the appliqué.
What is not included in the program costs;
- Alternative colour options - kits are supplied only as put together by Cutting Cloth. These fabrics will not be that same as the original quilt, however, they will be suitable high quality fabrics as selected by Kellie.
- Backing & binding fabrics.
- Replacement fabrics, threads, fusible web, threads etc required due to errors made by the student.
- Thread to complete the background quilting.
- Shipping of your materials - this will be sent to you in two to three packages prior to the various stages of the program.
The online classes will be held on the following dates;
The classes will commence at 10am Australian EST and will run for approximately 3 hours depending upon the content for that specific class. You will have on going access to the recording of these sessions for the duration of the program.
None of these dates are transferable in any way. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that they are available on these dates. If you aren't able to attend one of these sessions it shouldn't impact too much on your ability to keep up with the program as you will have access to the recorded content.
ACCESS TO THE CLASS CONTENT INCLUDING ALL VIDEOS ETC IS INTENDED FOR THE PARTICIPANTS PERSONAL USE ONLY AND IT IS NOT TO BE TRANSFERED OR SHARED IN ANY WAY.
Contact the shop on 9486 7781 for further information.