Kerry Lord's wonderful Menagerie of creatures are a delight to children and the young at heart! These amigurumi crochets toys are fun to create and just a little bit addictive ... so be warned, but with such a huge range of animals, birds, monsters and now dolls to make you wont run out of projects to make for a very long time!
This class will run you through the process of making Eleanor the Golden Labrador. You will learn how to crochet (if you don't already know how), how to attach limbs and all processes used in the level one collections.
Your class fee includes your tuition, lunch, morning tea & afternoon tea.
In addition to this you will also need to purchase an additonal kit to participate in the class which includes; one 100gm ball of TOFT specialty yarn, pattern for the project. This kit is $36 and can be paid for on the day of your class. Please note that this yarn will make more than one project. Please contact the shop for more details.
TOFT Crochet Level One
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.