Saturday 19th of October 10am to 4pm
I am thrilled to welcome a new tutor to our line up this year, Kasia Jacqout and I'm sure you will be as taken with her beautiful embroidery works as I have been!
Kasia's full day immersion workshop, Botanical Embroidery, brings together the colours and stitches that will create a stunning nature inspired piece. Botanical art in homewares and craft is all around us right now and this piece fits comfortably into any home with a pot plant!
You will learn to stitch leaves in numerous ways, tiny flowers as well as stems and buds all while following a pattern. The lesson is flexible and gives room to those who wish to deviate from the colours in the pattern, in fact Kasia encourages constant self-expression and rebellion!
All materials are provided. Pattern may vary slightly from image shown.
Your class fee includes your tuition, a complete kit valued at $50, morning & afternoon tea & a delicious healthy lunch.
Your Kit Includes: a panel of raw Russian linen, 8 skeins of DMC floss, needle, pattern, instructions & a photo of finished piece.
We are thrilled to have Kasia teaching at Cutting Cloth!
Please note that Kasia is an interstate tutor therefore specific rules apply with our cancelation policy. Please review this policy prior to dooking your place in this class.
Botanical elements embroidery - Full day immersion workshop
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.