Sunday the 20th of October, 10am to 4pm.
Introducing the single stitch class where you will learn to master this versatile stitch. The Herringbone Stitch is THE stitch to master. Cover large areas quickly, create stunning textures, rethread less often as it wastes very little thread on the reverse. If you've had some embroidery experience and hate labouring over tiny stitches for hours this class is for you. Add bold designs to your quilts, create striking wall hangings for your home or add big chunky designs to your skirts or tops. The Herringbone Stitch will be your best friend after this one day Masterclass. Kasia takes you through the fundamentals as well as how to use this stitch on a number of different shapes, curves as well as creating different effects, dense or sparse coverage and outlining.
All materials are provided. Pattern may vary slightly from image shown. Your class fee includes your tuition, a complete kit, morning & afternoon tea & a delicious healthy lunch.
We are thrilled to have Kasia teaching at Cutting Cloth!
Please note that Kasia is an interstate tutor, therefore, specific rules apply with our cancelation policy. Please review this prior to booking your place in this class.
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.