In this information packed 3 day workshop held over three seporate Sundays you will cover a variety of differnt topics including; spray basting, managing a large quilt under your machine, planing your quilting design, marking out your quilt, trapunto & a wide variety of different quilting designs using both free motion & straight lines.
The first class will get you set up coving the techniques involved in creating beautiful domestic free motion quilting. We will cover many different designs while focusing on getting you to a stage where your stitching looks even and cconsistent.
The second class builds on the designs covered in the first class and further develps your repertoire. In addition to this we will look at various border designs & background fillers. Trapunto will also be covered in this very full session.
The third class will have you desining your own wholecloth european pillow sized project. A sensational way to finish off what is a fablous group of classes.
You class fee covers your tuition, lunch, morning & afternoon tea.
Sessions run from 10am to 3pm on the following Sundays;
Please review our class cancelation policy prior to booking.
Free Motion & Straight Line Quilting for Beginners - Sunday Group
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.