I have known Amy for a very long time. In fact I used to work for her mother, Lorraine, at Hettie's Patch in Adelaide. What I didn't know was how incredably tallented Amy was!
Amy has quietly developed her own unique style. Wonderfully whimsical applique emblished with delightful embroidery highlights. Her work is breath taking!
In this class Amy with guide you through the creation of your own piece, suporting you to desing your own butterfly and then emblish the piece with fabrics & embroidery.
Yet another not to be missed class!
Please note Amy is an interstate tutor.
Your class fee includes; your tuition, a delicious lunch, morning & afternoon tea.
Creative Appliqué & Embroidery with Amy Tedge
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.