Friday the 18th pf October 10am to 4pm
I am thrilled to welcome a new tutor to our line up this year, Kasia Jacqout and I am sure you will be as taken with her beautiful embroidery works as I have been!
Kasia's full day immersion workshop, Florals in Bloom cotton on linen Embroidery will have you immersed in colour and texture. Kasia teaches a variety of stitches, colour combinations as well as bringing different stitches together to create new and exciting effects. You will learn that stitching flowers and leaves is easy, fast and fun and so importantly how to easily transfer a pattern onto your own fabric. Most of all you’ll discover ways of combining your own colours and stitches to create endless new styles of your own.
This workshop is for you if you’re excited about quick large embroideries in bold colours and easy stitches.
All materials are provided. Pattern may vary slightly from image shown. Your class fee includes your tuition, a complete kit valued at $50, morning & afternoon tea & a delicious healthy lunch.
We are thrilled to have Kasia teaching at Cutting Cloth!
Please note that Kasia is an interstate tutor therefore specific rules apply with our cancelation policy. Please review this prior to booking your place in this class.
Florals in Bloom - Cotton on Linen Embroidery - Full day immersion workshop
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.