Join the delightful Jane from BeBeBold for a fun technique based workshop filled with Japanese stitching! Day one will cover a wide variety of geometric sashiko patterns & the process of transfering these designs onto your fabric.
All materials and requirements for this session are in addition to your class fee. As with all of our classes you will also be served a delicious lunch, morning tea & afternoon tea. A wonderful day of indulgence!
Want more? Jane will also be holding a Japanese Embroidery Class on the followinging day where you will work on Kogin, One Stitch embroidery, Sashiko grass patterns plus several other fun designs depending upon time constraints.
If you would like to attend both days you will recieve a $20 discount on the second day just be sure to sellect the correct option when you select the date for your class.
I attended Jane's two day workshop last year and I can thoroughly recommend it! At the end of the two days I felt not only totally inspired but it was as though I had attended a spa! Such a relaxing and enjoyable couple of days!
Please note that Jane is an intersate tutor - please review the cancelation policy prior to booking.
Sashiko Stitching with Jane from BeBeBold!
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.