Join us for a day of creative liberation! Kylie, the face behind Wattle & Loop, will guide you in a journey where you will move from the structure of following a pattern to the creative freedom of textile artistry.
Create a hand sewn, one-of-a-kind textile artwork using a variety of fabrics & old quilt pieces, antique lace, Liberty, bark cloth - whatever bits and pieces you have at hand ... tiny little scraps. Add details using hand embroidery and appliqué and a range of cotton, silk or wool threads.
Once complete, pieces look stunning framed in ‘shadow box’ frames to really show off the intricate detail.
A fun and unique day of stitching!
This class runs from 10am to 3pm.
Your class fee includes your tuition, morning & afternoon tea & a delicious lunch.
Please ensure that you are familiar with our cancellation policy prior to booking any class.
Wattle & Loop Textile Art
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.