Wendy Williams is undoubtably one of Australia's most whimsical and talented quilt makers and we are thrilled to have her teach for us again at Cutting Cloth on a regular basis in 2019.
These classes run from 10am to 4pm on four occasions throughout the year and are individual stand alone seasons so you are free to attend as many or as few as you require to complete your project.
Wendy’s approach to appliqué inspires and delights! She combines wool, fabric and embroidery embellishment to create stunning works of art! This is another ‘not to be missed’ class! Work on any of Wendy’s designs or combine her work with something of your own. She is a tutor guaranteed to reinvigorate your love of quilt making. These classes are suitable for beginners through to more experienced quilters.
The class runds from 10am to 4pm
The class fee includes morning tea, afternoon tea & lunch.
Please note Wendy in an interstate tutor.
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.