Beginners classes are held over two days with up to a month break between the classes, to allow for completion of homework and to practice the skills learnt in the sessions. They are held on different days throughout the year so please check your dates carefully to make sure they suit you. The first day runs from 10am to 4pm and the second from 10am to 3pm.
Classes cover Raw Edge Appliqué and Background Quilting using a project from the pattern, From the Heart.
Please note that this fee covers your tuition, lunch, morning & afternoon tea.
All class materials are in additon to the class fee.
Beginners Raw Edge Appliqué & Background Quilting
This informative and fast paced two day workshop is not to be missed! It is a terrific introduction to both raw edge applique and free motion quilting. You will work on a small project in the class however the class should be seen as a skills based class not as a project class as the focus of the tuition will be on prefecting your skills.
The classes are run over two days from 10am to 4pm on each day with a short period between the classes to allow for practice and focusing your technique.
You will require a sewing machine capable of lowering its feed dogs to participate in this class.
Please review our class policies prior to booking this class.
- All Class fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Please note that the class fee covers your tuition & refreshments only, all other related costs are in addition to this fee unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees will be refunded if a class is cancelled by Cutting Cloth.
- Classes can be transferred to an alternative date, if available, when at least 14 full days notice of an inability to attend a class is provided - a transfer of date may only be made on one occassion.
- In situations where less than 14 days notice is provided 50% processing fee will be retained and the remaining fees reimbursed as a store credit to purchase an alternative class.
- In situations where less than 7 days notice is provided no refund will be provided.
- In situations where your place is booked by an alternative student your class fee minus a handling fee of $30 will be transfered to a store credit to purchase an alternative class - see exclusions detailled below.
- NO Refunds are available for International tutors
- When cancelling a class with an interstate tutor the handling fee will be 50% of the class fee
Alternatively if you aren't able to attend a class you may wish to gift it to a friend.
Please ensure that all class requirements are brought to your class. Please make sure that you are familiar with your sewing machine and that it is in good working order prior to attending your class.